Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rubbah-dultery



When I saw the term
"rubbah-adultery" on a blog it made me smile - how apt is the term!?!?! As a Stampin Up Demonstrat-or I feel I should only showcase our own wonderful stamps - but what can I say - there are other lovely stamps out there and this one (Daisybella) from Stamping Bella was just perfect for what I had in mind.
Since I had seen the term rubbah-dultery used on several blogs I decided I could use it to show off these cards I made for 2 gorgeous girls who are about to sit their year 12 exams - GOOD LUCK JACINTA AND DAISY - not that that you'll need it!!!
The cardstock I used was Stampin Up's YoYo Yellow, Carbon Black and Brilliant Blue. I also used Dazzling Diamonds on the t-shirt and Crystal Effects on the flower. Some Cuttlebug embossing and black rhinestones finished off the cards.

No comments: