Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sneak Peek from the New Catalogue


One of the joys of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is that we get to pre-order a few items from the new Idea Book and Catalogue before it's general release! We only get to see a few items so we are all hanging out to see the rest of it with you - only a few more sleeps!!!!!

This set was the first one to catch my eye - it's one of the new Hostess Sets called Window Dressing - and the possibilities with it are endless!!! I've used 5 of the 10 stamps in this set to create this card. I've also used some of the new In Colours. Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango are the main colours, but I've used the riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss stamp pads to colour in too. The window shutters have been paper pieced and popped up on Dimensionals. The Stamp-a-ma-jig came in handy for placing the stamps where I wanted them to be too.

I also got to play with my new Nestability set - Curved Rectangles.

13 comments:

Leonie said...

Love you card, this set really caught me eye too, but I have one so similar I decided not to get it! But now I am thinking...

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card,I love it and want to get this stamp set!!!

Tracey Old said...

Great card, I didn't get that set, I only got good friends. Isn't it cool that we get them a little early. Can't wait till we get the new catalogue!!!

Jean McKenzie said...

A great card Debbie!! We are lucky for the chance to play with a few new sets now! Love the Nesties you have used here too!

Kylie said...

Wonderful card, the little girl is so cute!
Love your layout and loving the new in colours!
Can't wait for the new catty!
Have a lovely evening.

Take Care,
Kylie X

Mandy Schiller said...

Love this card Debbie! It's just so fresh! Your customers are going to love it!

Mandyxx

Anonymous said...

Debbie, so glad I found your blog. This card is gorgeous. You did an awesome and creative job!!

Leigh said...

You've made me like that set Debbie. Fab card.

Teresa Kline said...

the new in colors are fabulous, I luv your card......nicely done! *~*

Anonymous said...

I love this card and this stamp set Debbie, I just made a card last night and hand cut a window just like that...

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is a great set and you've done it justice! So cute! You're right... it's got lots of possibilities. Lucky you to get new Nesties to play with!

xOx Lisa

Kellie said...

Love this card. I looked at this set quickly but after seeing this it's just adorable!
Kellie xx

Stamp and Smile said...

Just darling Debbie! I enjoy the little girl looking through the circle at the bottom. Such fun cheery colors too! I like how you put the count down to the new catty... "only a few more sleeps!" Hugs my friend!! :)