Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Release from Sunshine's Stamps


This week saw Sunshine's Stamps release 3 new images - you can check them all out here - and Sunshine has them all coloured up in this release so you get to see their true potential. I chose to use the latest in the Ocean Dweller series for my card - Suzanne Swordfish. The other new releases are Frankie Forklift and Flushie - a toilet with personality plus!!!! I did try VERY hard to use Flushie - but just couldn't get the toilet humour right - LOL. Can't wait to see if the other Sunshine Gals get it right - he could be a LOT of fun with the right sentiment. I wish he had of been around when we were making signs for a party we had recently!!!

Back to Suzanne - I figured if she was having a birthday what would she want??? A nice big juicy worm was the answer. So out came my recently acquired Bugs & Kisses set from SU. The sentiment in the set fit perfectly too - I just worry the worm is too cute to give as a present - maybe it's just a friend popping in for the party!!! I did cover it with Crystal Effects to give it the right wormy shine though.

I also wanted to post a link for a fellow demo and friend's blog - she made a couple FABULOUS cards using Tipsy McStaggers - check them out here. She enlarged him and used his shape to make the cards - WONDERFUL idea - will have to "borrow" it - thanx Annette. BTW - she blames me for introducing her to these fun images - so I know I'm doing something right - LOL.

Here's hoping there's a little Sunshine in your day too....

xXx

12 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Good job with this image Debbie - glad you didn't pick the Loo!!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oww I wanted to see flushie heheh. Great card Debbie and awesome colouring once again.
Kristy xo

Cheryl said...

Fabulous,such a great card and love the swimsuit....lol...!!!
xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Cute! Don't get me started on toilet humor. Living with so many boys, it's a constant subject of laughter and craziness around here!

Hugs,
Lisa

JayLynn said...

Very cute, I like the little worm you added!

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely job Debbie, love the shell suit hehe, love that wonderful colouring, thanks for the lesson, was great seeing you again, take careX:)

Sammi said...

too cute! Love the worm :)

Leonie said...

what? no toilet?

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Super cute! Love the sentiments.

Heather said...

Cute card- I love the sentiment!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh said...

I deleted my last comment çause I didn't word it correctly. I love this card. Maybe another day you could do Flushie!!