Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Shameless Plea for Votes for the TGF Battle!

YAY - My team made it through to the next round of the TGF Battle!!! The competition is getting tough and we really need YOUR support!

The lovely Kristy Young - aka to her friends as Princess - had to come up with a scrapbook page featuring a Greeting Farm image. How appropriate that she used a gorgeous picture of her lovely daughter Madi and Princess Anya! Madi has obviously pinched her mum's crown for this picture - or maybe she's just a "princess in training" - LOL.

We'd LOVE you to vote #1 for Delicious Delights HERE. Thanx to you ALL for your support along the way!

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT MY WORK BUT KRISTY YOUNG'S

xXx

5 comments:

Cami said...

Hi Debbie! Happy to learn your team made it to the next round at TGF! This is a beautiful layout and your team should keep advancing! I'll be cheering for you gals! Hugs, Cami

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Great job, Kristy!!! And ... will take a moment to go and vote! Hope you get through to the next round! Gorgeous design ... and such a great image to go with the photo! Good luck with the battle! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Kylie said...

Just love this layout that the talented Kristy has done! Her Mum's tiara fits perfectly ;)
I have been and voted my dear friend. Keep up the fantastic efforts and good luck girls!!

Kylie ox

Hope you survived your weekend!

Lynda said...

I think I voted for this one. I registered and did all that I needed to, but all I did was leave a v v positive comment?? Was that right?? I must get Princess Anya out and inked up...thanks for the reminder!! I love this page so much Brilliant job to all of you! ooxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I can't believe neither of our teams made it to the next round. Bah!