Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twelve Days of Halloween - Day 3

With Halloween being this month The Burtonesque Dolls are joining the Simply Betty Challenges for the 12 Days Of Halloween in place of our regular weekly challenge. Due to other DT commitments I'm joining in a little late - but you can find out how it works and join in the fun over at Simply Betty Challenges HERE. Today's challenge is.....
On the 3rd day of Halloween my ghoul love gave to me - 3 Creepy Rag dolls

Create a card or project using Sally (From Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton) as the main Rag Doll! I found my image by googling colouring pages for the movie - I think Sally and Jack make a lovely couple and think this would make a really quirky engagment card for the right couple - LOL. I used a build-a-brad from SU to attach my heart charm and sentiment - I LOVE being able to customise my brads! The DP is from Martha Stewart.

Hope you can join in the fun and apologies to my followers for the late notice about it...

xXx

5 comments:

Sam said...

Cool card Debbie. Love the main image...especially Jack the skeleton in tux. Also love your pretty black bling.

:-)
Sam.

Christina said...

That's a beautifull card Debbie! Really cute!
Hugs Kristel

Lau W said...

So nice card ! superb !
xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, how FAB! I just LOVe the Nightmare before Christmas! Hope I can play along. xxD

Tasha said...

So totally awesome love this card - fabulous embellishing
love tasha xx