Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps SALE TIME!!!

Well I guess this says it all - so make sure you pop over and check out Kellie's AMAZING Christmas sale - HERE.

I also want to take this opportunity to introduce you to the new TICKLED PINK STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG!!!! We are starting our first challenge on 7th of January 2011. Be sure to mark your calendars, as we'll have lots of inspiration, prizes and FUN.

But for now Kellie's starting with a give away that will be going till 6th January 2011 and the winner/s will be announced on our first challenge. You can check out the prizes and rules on the blog.
xXx

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Man, Debbie! That dog freaks me out every time I open your blog! The eyes are crazy!!! Giggle! Certainly grabs the attention! I have bookmarked the challenge blog! Will love to play along ... but is it only for Tickled Pink stamps??? Oh no!!! Don't tell me that you are going to talk me into buying more STUFF!!!!! Giggle ! Hugs xxaxx