Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps is Sponsoring 2 Challenges


This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring the Paper Sundaes Challenge which is Vintage/Shappy Chic. We are also sponsoring the monthly CLP sketch challenge so I've managed to combine the 2 into one card - although you may notice I've flipped the sketch upside down to suit my image.

I've used the fantabulous Lil Victorian Steampunk Luca (available HERE) for my card which I've sent off to my BIL for his birthday today - can you guess how old he is - LOL. My DPs are a mixture from different companies and I have added a few little bits and bobs from Tim Holtz too.

Some of the other Pink Ladies are playing along too - and you can check out their gorgeous work on our blog HERE.

xXx

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic image and fabulous card...is he 50???lol..
Wonderful embellishments and colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

nicolet said...

A fantastic menscard have you made! Gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet

Christina said...

That is a wonderful card again Debbie!
Hugs Kristel

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debbie,fabulous image and papers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda said...

OH I absolutely love it!! Its just gorgeous.. Wanted to let you know I have a new blog heres the link
http://lindabscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hope you will pop on over an follow.. hugs, Linda

Isa said...

Hello Debbie,
I´m Isa of Spain. My English isn´t very good ..
I like so mucho your card !!!

See you !

Gillian said...

lovely male card

Eulanda said...

You frickin ROCKED this challenge Debbie OH MA GAWD! I just love too many things about it to list them out!! LOVE IT!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

This is AMAZING,fab colours and details.....love it!!!
xx

Angela said...

Debbie, I love all the metal embellishments you added. Your whole layout and coloring is just awesome.
Hugs:)
Angela

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Kris loved the card too
luvya, Shaz