Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #107


This week over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a fun "game" to craft to - we're asking you to use our "BINGO" board to choose your elements. You can choose them in any straight line be it vertical, horizontal or diagonal. As long as you have all three from your line you can also add anything else you like!
I've decided to go straight across the middle - ribbon, sparkles and chipboard. I've gone out of my comfort zone with this one and was inspired by this gorgeous chipboard tag that was sent to me by my fellow teamie Jane. The little fence is also chipboard so I've filled that element. The ribbon is fairly obvious hanging out the top of the tag - LOL. And I've used star dust stickles on Tilda's wings and the flowers for my sparkle. I'm thinking I'm going to print one of my favourite biscotti recipes and stick it onto the back of my tag and attach it to a plate of biscotti as a gift.

Don't forget to check out the rest of this week's amazing inspiration from the MDUC DT on our blog.

xXx

10 comments:

Louise said...

Hiya Debalisious!
Such a stunning tag! Had no idea this was outside your comfortzone, there is no way of telling ;)
Stunningly beautiful Tilda, gorgeous colouring and lovely papers :)

Hugs

Denise said...

always good some times to go out of your comfort zone especially when you do a great job
hugs
Denise

Bron said...

Aww your tag is gorgeous. I love the paper and Tilda is one of my favs in fact she was the first Maggie I ever brought. You have inspired me to bring her out for a play!
Hugs from Bron xo

Noriko said...

Hi Debbie,

Your Tag is fabulous.
Nice colours en i love the elements.

Greats from Noriko
www.norikoskaarten.blogspot.com

Melodie said...

Beautiful, I'm very excited about your tag.
Hugs
Melodie

nicolet said...

You have made a very nice tag!!
Lovely elements.
Hugs Nicolet

Christina said...

That is really gorgeous Debbie!!
Hugs Kristel

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Debbie

Wat een practige Tag.
Heel leuk bewerkt.
Prachtig van kleur.
Super mooi gemaakt.


Gr Leny Hempen

Unknown said...

WOW Debbie, this is so cute, I love it, your chippy is gorgeous, and I love the colours you used:-) Fabby stuff:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a fun challenge! And ... a super cute result! Hugs xxaxx