Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On The Pot


This week Mo introduced some of the cutest 'toilet' images I've ever seen - LOL. I've used her "On The Pot" boy with curly hair for my card and you can find him HERE. It was a great chance to use darker skin tones as I tend to stay in my comfort zone of E11, E00 and E000. The darker tones I used here are E31, E33 and E35 in case you're interested. Apologies for the lighting on my picture - I had to use the daylight lamp instead of natural daylight!
I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday - twisting it to suit my image. I computer generated the sentiment - it soo reminded me of something my daughter said while I was toilet training her - not that she'd want to be reminded of it now she's 19 - LOL.

xXx

16 comments:

heidy said...

Love it Debbie,and your skin colors are so real!
Hugs Heidy

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh this is so adorable Debbie. I love your colouring of this cutie pie.
Hugs xo

Linda said...

How darling!! I love this one.. that image is just to cute and you have colored it perfectly!! Hugs, Linda

Jeni said...

Adorable Debbie!!! I had to have this cutie too. Beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

Nela said...

Its so gorgeous, what a lovely
image coloured so beautifully!
Hugs Nela

Riet said...

Beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Aww, how cute is this Debbie. He's adorable and your card is just gorgeous!
Clairexx

Jane said...

Ooh Debbie...I've got to do this one too...and you've done such a fab job. Hmmm...what to do!? xxx

Iulia said...

How sweet and funny! This is the first time I see one of the "potty guys" colored and I totally love it!
Hugs, Iulia

Dorcas said...

Brilliant job, Debbie! YOu colored him PERFECTLY! Love it! Love the sentiment too. lol

Chrissy said...

Fabulous skin colour, and a gorgeous image..lol...what a great card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Fran said...

*sigh* this card completely describes my life at the moment, I am attempting potty training, with limited success. After going through at least 7 changes of clothes yesterday I think they may need a little more time before loosing the nappy, lol! This guy, on the other hand, is adorable, I love the skin tones you have used, the colours are perfect.

debby4000 said...

Adorable and beautiful card Debbie, pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Debbie M said...

Super cute!!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so cute! I love that skin tone too - I'm going to write that one down. ;D *Hugs

Zoe said...

I think the green does show through!! I love the colours you chose... hmmm now my thinking cap is on. xxoo