Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GDT For Deep Ocean Challenges and a Friend's Special Birthday


I was very excited to be asked to be Guest DT for Deep Ocean Challenges this week - and doubly happy when Alberto told me the challenge is Birthdays! My BF turned 50 last week so I made this special card for her. The funny thing was I hadn't realised there weren't any 3D flowers on it until I started typing up the post - you all know how much I LURVE flowers - LOL. I think the gorgeous My Mind's Eye DP I used in the background looks like a garden bed full of flowers though!

I've used another Saturated Canary image - this one is Nevaeh and you can find her HERE. There are stickles all around the white edges - you're never too old for a bit of sparkle!

I'm sure there's someone you could make a birthday card for and come along and join in the fun over at Deep Ocean Challenges.

Copics used - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG000, R85, R81, R000, E43, E42, E41, E40, B06, BO5

xXx

10 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kylie said...

Navaeh is just gorgeous Deb. Love how you've coloured her hair and the sparkles. Your friend will surely love it!!

Hugs, Charlie xo

Kylie said...

Ohhh - Debbie! She is stunning! I can't stop looking at her hair and eyes! She is coloured perfectly. Your friend is going to LUUURRRVE the card. Gorgeous xxx

Dena said...

You are soooo rockin these images Debbie! Your friend will love it, I mean, who wouldn't? That coloring looks fantastic!!!
Have a great day!
Dena

Jane said...

This is beautiful Debbie and I'm sure your friend will love it.
Hugs
Jane

Lenie Hempen said...

Hij is leuk Debbie.
Echt schitterend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Louise said...

Hi hunni :)
WOW, this is so sweet! Amazing colouring - love the whole softness of it. Stunning papers!

Hugs

Lynda said...

A Pamment card with no garden??? I am in shock!!! A fabulaous card for a BFF....esp with a magical "zero" b'day too!! The dp is beautiful Debbie...a stunning job darl. ooxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie.
luv
Debby

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Debbie! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too. Judy x