Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Make It Colourful - Texture

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY CRAFT'S MEOW PREVIEW POST


This week over at Make it Colourful we are challenging you to create texture using your colouring mediums. I decided a nice furry bear would work for me - so I checked out the Teddy Bo images I have hiding on my computer ready to use and found this cutie - Bo and Rudolf. I've popped them into a Winter scene using images from Make It Crafty - the lantern is from Festive Elements and trees and brick wall from the Winter Objects sets.

I've added texture to the animals by "dotting in" their fur instead of blending the colours together - and the dashes on the brick wall add more texture as do more dots on the trees. Don't forget to check out the awesome inspiration for you by the MiC DT at the Make it Crafty GALLERY, and you'll need to enter your project in the gallery too.

Copics used - G82, G40, G24, G20, YG0000, B000, B0000, R89, R46, R35, R20, R11, R00, Y08, Y02, Y0000, YR23, C00, T6, T4, T2, T0, W7, W5, W3, W2, W1, W00, E57, E55, E53, E51, E43, E42, E41, E40, E35, E33, E31

xXx

5 comments:

Dena said...

Holy Canoly! This is super dee duper cute! Love this combination of stamps! I am yet to buy one of those cute scenes, I think I need to fix that! haha! I can see how you made your fur and boy does that look fantastic!!! Also, such a beautiful Tim Holtz die that goes very well with your scene! Cute card Debbie!
Hugs, Dena

CraftyC said...

I love this card Debbie. A gorgeous image, beautifully coloured
Clairex

Linda said...

OMGosh!! what a darling little image.. Such a beautiful card.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat weer een prachtig kaartje Debbie.
Echt schitterend.
Heb een heel fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx