Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #123



This week over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a sketch for you and I'm going to be very excited to check out all the entries as the sketch was designed by yours truly! We are also welcoming back TILDA'S TOWN as our sponsor.
Since the challenge was a sketch I created my card BEFORE chosing my image - hmmmmm - not sure WHY I did that because a lot of my Tilda's didn't fit in the space I had created! You may notice this cutie (Tilda with small gift) is mirrored - I had to use my reverse stamp to stamp her out facing this way so she would slot into my space - looks like it was made for her doesn't it - LOL.

Now don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies AMAZING work on our BLOG - and I'd LOVE to see what you can do my my sketch so give it a go!

Copics used - R89, R85, R83, R20, R11, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, E11, E00, E000, T4, T2, T0, BG78, BG72, BG53, BG10

xXx

9 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Debbie xx
Love everything about it and your colouring is amazing!
Love LOVE the sketch xxx
Big hugs
Debbie xx

Louise said...

Hi cutie!
First of all: awesome sketch babes! <3
Amazing interpretation too :) Love the cute Tilda, you inked her dress so beautifully :) Stunning papers and gorgeous detail :)

Hugs

Jane said...

Thanks for the gorgeous sketch Debbie! Love your gorgeous card!! those papers are scrummy! Now.....I'm really intrigued about this reverse stamp - how do you do that - it's so cool!? hugs, Jane x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Omg this is adorable, love all the detail!
Hugs
Sue xo

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat een prachttige kaart Debbie.
Echt schitterend mooi.
En wat heb je een mooie bloglayout.
Heb verder een fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

nessy said...

oh debbie ~ just gorgeous ~so beautifully made ~ love it!!
cannot wait to try this sketch..just go and choose which tilda to use!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful coloring on this sweet little girls Debbie...I loved visiting your blog today...hope all is well, enjoy your spring!!!

Eulanda said...

Oooooo you did such a fabulous job of that sketch!! LOVE the glitter around the outside and you're pretty good with that mirrored stamp thing aren't you. I love the idea but just can't seem to bring myself to paying $30 for the darn thing!! OMG the way you colored her dress is brilliant!! Love the whole thing!!

Kerryn said...

such a pretty card!!!