Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

More Than Two Folds with La La Land


This week at La La Land Crafts we are creating using more than 2 folds. I made a heart shaped easel card using "postage" hearts cut out with my Cameo - the pattern was available in the Silhouette store. I embossed the red background with my cuttlebug heart folder and used some DP to add some pattern to the banner and rolled roses.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the inspiration from the LLLC DT on our BLOG.


Copics Used - 
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E50, E33, E31, YR31
Clothes - BG57, BG53, BG49, E39, E37, E53, E31, T2, T0
Hearts and Hair Baubles - R39, R27, R22

Sentiment from The Craft's Meow - All You Need is Love set

7 comments:

Unknown said...

aw debbie she is adorable love the card shape ...er thats beyond me lol!!!! superb card great colouring too hugs sasyxxx

Jenny said...

Very very cute Debbie. Love that heart shape. x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How many times have I thought "I must make an easel card!" how many times have I done so? ... ZIP! Such bold but pretty colours! Hugs xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww so cute Debs! Love the shaped card and the banner is great :)

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love the sweet image and the layout and colours are fabulous
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

Lynda said...

Love this Debbie..u can never have too many hearts!! Miss Marci is adorable just sitting there. The colours are brilliant. ooxx