Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Colours in La La Land


So OK - maybe I seem to be a little confused with my seasons - it's Spring here in Australia, we are doing Fall Colours over in La La Land and I've chosen a Winter image to play with!!!. Ah well - it's all a bit of fun and I think it's worked out - LOL. 

As well as our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies, La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used - 
Skin - E21, E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - YR31, E33, E31
Clothes - E09, E08, YR27, YR24, YG99, YG95, YG91, E59, E57, E55, T4, T2, T0
Sled - E08, YR27, YR24, YR21, W5, W3, W00
Tuffy the Dog - R27, R11, E40, E39, E33, E30, gold smooch

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Debbie love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

what a seetie of a card becky....such a pretty image and put together so beautiful as always hug sassyxxxx

A Casa di Ale said...

Bellissima la tua card. Carinissimo il timbro mi piace molto come l'ha i colorato

Ciao da Ale

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

I audibly gasped when I saw this card Debbie...it is magical. The script in the background is fantastic and the colours....just lucious. Beautiful....again!!! (I need to find new adjetives!!)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Lima looks so warm & cosy in his fall colours jumper. I am with Lynda ... Need some new superlatives in my repertoire. :) hugs xxx