Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #191

 

This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a Tic Tac Toe board for you to play along with. I'm very proud of myself as I have managed to complete a full house on this board - I don't think combining 2 elements and using chipboard sentiments is cheating is it???? These fabulous sentiments are new from Scrapmatts and I had the fun job of introducing the Melbourne public to them at the recent Scrapbooking Show.
And since we had to complete the inside of the card I thought I'd show you that I did that too. I know it's simple but you need space to write a greeting - right????
Don't forget to pop over to the Magnolia Down Under Challenges BLOG to check out the rest of the Tic Tac Toe inspiration from the DT.

Copics Used - 
Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus YG67, YG63, BG13, BG11, E49, E41, E18, E15, E13, R24, R22, R21, R01

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow gorgeous Debbie! I absolutely love this, the colours are beautiful, the butterflies are gorgeous and I love this cute tilda. Those sentiments are fab too! Truly a stunning card, you have given me inspiration with this!
Hugs
Kat xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning!!! wow wow!!! the colours are amazing..love the embossing butterflies and those sentiments are gorgeous. such a beautiful card debbie!! :)

cebelica said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the design and the embossed butterflies. Hugs! xx

Jane said...

OMG I LOVE this Debbie! The butterfly border is amazing and love the colour scheme! Well done on the full house ;) hugs, Jane x

caroline said...

what a gorgeous card, just so sweet, love the colors and butterfly's you have used.
caroline x

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card. Hugs Marja

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I don't think it it cheating at all! Just clever! (Wink) love it ... As always! Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I love the papers and one of my favourite Tildas too, very sweet
Hugs julie P

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Debbie. Tilda looks awesome. I just loved your embossed butterflies to much that I had to case the idea and entered my card in the challenge. You are so inspiring.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee