Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #203


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we are asking you to use FLOWERS - our lovely teamie Louise's choice. I needed a little gift box so used my Sizzix die to cut a pillow box and then I decorated it using a Mini World Tilda and some Doo-Hickey Dies. I tried to keep the colour palette simple in Kraft and White so my mini Tilda would shine amongst the flowers.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the gorgeous floral creations from my MDUC team-mates on our BLOG.

Copics Used - E11, E00, E000, R29, R24, R20, R11, G28, G16, BG02, BG000, E49, E44, E43, E41  

6 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Dortesjs said...

totally sweet and awsome colouring

Isa said...

Very nice, Debbie !! :)))

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Debbie, I love how the sweet image stands out in it's wonderful setting x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the way the image colours pop on the neutrals. Sweet little project! Hugs xxx