Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Flags or Banners in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using Flags and Banners. I had planned on this card being white on white with just the image having some colour but like all my cards - it kind of evolved along the way. I have to admit I'm kinda glad it did because I'm really happy with how it turned out - from the scrunched up and flattened out textured base to the little gold pearls. It's really NICE when you've finished a project and can say "I like that!!!"- it doesn't always happen - LOL.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - BV29, BV25, BV23, BV31, C10
Clothes - E44, E43, E42, E40, B16, B14, B12
Lantern - Y19, Y08, Y00, C4, C2, C0

4 comments:

Dena said...

Totally gorgeous Debbie!!!! Love the snow banks and the adorable banners!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Dena

Lynda said...

Oh that pop of blue Debbie....LOVE it. So sweet. Your cards always make me smile. ooxx

Creations by Patti said...

Love the use of the banners. Your coloring of Marci is delightful, dear. I love the Khaki white and blue (even blue) colors used - of course, red would have been even better, too (hah. TFS

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! If you don't mind me asking; how do you cut our your images so perfect? I love you work.