Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #226


It's that time of year again when we open the challenge up to "Anything Goes" over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. It's time to give the DT a holiday break so this challenge will stay open until the end of 2013 and we'll announce the winner just before we resume our challenges in 2014.

I've used 3 Magnolia images here - the moon. Santa and the sentiment, which was done in a sparkly gold embossing powder. It's a bit of a fun Christmas card - and there's a wee silly secret to it too.... I have edited the photo above a little because I was so busy trying to get the moon sitting right in the window that I didn't notice one of the baubles on the DP looked like a booger coming out of his nose - LOL. I've deleted it in the photo above - didn't want that crazy mistake on the MDUC blog with all the amazing creations by my teamies - LOL. But here you can see what I mean - I'm more than happy for my bloggies to have a giggle with me ;) - and at least it wasn't a green bauble.....


Don't forget to check out the GORGEOUS inspiration from the MDUC DT on our BLOG - we have most of the gals contributing to the inspiration this week so it would be well worth a look :)

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus 100, C10, C8, C6, C4, C2, C00, E43, E40, R39, R29, R24, Y19, Y15, Y06, Y02, YR23, gold spica

3 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Your stuff is amazing Debbie!!! So cute the moon behind the window and Santa. You're welcome....for enabling!

Alexandra♥ said...

Wonderful card, Debbie!! And the moon definitely looks better without a booger ;)))

Creations by Patti said...

Love this card using a doilie - I didn't know the moon had boogers......Santa is so cute!!!Great card layout.Love the window!