Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

La-La Land CHA Release Showcase Day 1



Wooohoooo it's time for the La-La Land DT to show off our makes for the new CHA release!!!! This is my first project and uses many of the fabulous new dies, a new image and a new 3D kit!!! It's a little picture heavy but I hope you enjoy checking my mini album out :) In case you can't tell I've used the kit's hearts to create a shaker on the front cover - I thought it looked like more candy flying out of the pinata - LOL.

All of the new products can be found instore HERE......

AND all the the AMAZING DT inspiration will be on our BLOG for the next five days - hope you can join us....






And here are ALL the new products for you to check out......


DETAILS FOR THIS PROJECT

Stamp - Pinata Marci

New LLLC Dies 
Wrought Iron Fence
Heart Ribbon Corner
Crown
Scalloped Banner
Steampunk Clock
Lacy Heart

New LLLC Kit - Sweetheart Album

Old LLLC Dies

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, 11
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E51
Clothes - R27, R24, R22, R20, E77, E71, E55, E51, E50, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG0000
Pinata and Lollies - YG25, YG23, YG21, E81, E77, BG57, R24

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wow that's fantastic Debbie
The piƱata reminds me of when I made one for Ben, but I over did the layers of paper and the kids REALLY struggled to break it...if I remember the stick broke first! Oops

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Creations by Patti said...

OMG - saw this here at CHA and wondered if this was going to be on the list of projects for the retreat in October????? Please please please? Love that it is a shaker - I'll bring the skaher sprinkles (and bubbles)!!!! Great job on this. Hugs, P

Creations by Patti said...

BTW: I can't wait to see what else you had made for CHA. I did take lots of photos and love all of it.Wishing you were here, too.