Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

One Layer in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we have a challenge that caused a lot of discussion behind the scenes but has led to some very creative interpretations. Our challenge is....

One Layer with the Option of Luck (for St.Patrick's Day)

I decided to create a digital layout using digital designer papers and the digital version of my image. It's a bit hard to see here but these digi papers are designed for St.Patrick's Day with 4 leaf clovers stylized into the designs. I added borders to the papers and layered them up before adding Marci into the design and printing it all out. Then it was time to colour. Amazing how much detail you can achieve with one layer!!! I was going to add some digital embellishments too but they just didn't look right to me! I always love a bit of texture though, so I distressed the edges of my finished card front and added a cheeky die-cut, rhinestones and chipboard sentiment!

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E29, E27, E08, YR07, YR02
Clothes - E44, E43, E42, E40, 100, C4, C2, C00
Clover - G28, G24

No comments: