Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Aurora Wings Challenge - Monochromatic


Wooohooo it's time for a new challenge over at Aurora Wings Challenges and this month we are going.......


I chose the stunning Mermaid Tying a Ribbon to use and absolutely LOVE how she's turned out. I wish you could see all the shimmer from the gelly roll pen - there's so much life and movement when you see this IRL. I always find it amazing how you can achieve something you think is impossible by just trying....after all, that's what a challenge is all about :) So why don't YOU give it a go too......you have a WHOLE MONTH to work on it :)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  Hope to see you there as well.

Copics Used - BV's 29, 13, 11, 04, 02, 01, 00, 000, 0000, Clear Star Sakura Gelly Roll

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Just stunning, Debbie! What gorgeous coloring and you've created such a lovely underwater world. LOVE it! xxD

Cumbrianlass said...

A stunning work of art Debbie, I love the colour combo you chose
Janet xxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous monochrome project, Debbie! You can ever go wrong with purple, and a mermaid.
I also used a jelly roll sparkle pen on my project, and it just won't show in photos. So sparkly in real life, though.

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I LOVE how you colored this mermaid, Debbie! Wish I could see this card in person, it must be so beautiful with added subtle details. :D Just gorgeous all around with your design and embellishments. Hugs, Mitzi

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project and coloring. Purple is my fav!