Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Aurora Wings Challenge - No Lines or Colour Bingo


This month over at Aurora Wings Challenges we have a choice of challenges for you. You can use either.....


This is the colour bingo board - some pretty strong colours and interesting combos here for you to try - if you dare! Or you can try the "no lines" technique where you print your image very lightly and colour so it looks like there aren't any lines at all.


For my card I've used the gorgeous Hydrangea Fairy 2 and attempted the No Lines technique - however I'm not sure I succeeded as my lines are still visible even though they are lighter than normal. With all the detail in Mitzi's artwork I just didn't trust myself to go toooooo light. But the thought was there ;)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  Hope to see you there as well.

Copics Used -  Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus RV55, RV52, RV10, B00, B000, Y02, Y00, Y000, E39, E35, E31, E30

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just gorgeous, Debbie! Sure looks like no lines to me and your colors are expecially beautiful on thouse flowers and wings. Kudos to you for trying something new. I love it! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Debbie, I think you've done an amazing job with the no lines technique with this image. Going with rainbow colors is tricky enough, but you pulled it off in such a beautiful way. Love, love, LOVE this! The sentiment is so lovely, too. All around so inspirational! I'm just so happy that you're on my team. Thank you always for your beautiful contribution. Hugs, Mitzi xx

Hello said...

This is so beautiful Debbie, I just love the pretty colours and the beautiful embellishments too.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

downrightcrafty said...

Debbie the colouring is fabulous love the wings especially and a gorgeous card
Hugs Kate x