Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Make Your Own Embellishments in La-La Land



This week In La-La Land we are making our own embellishments. I remember a couple of years ago I had a similar challenge to do at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and I had found a tutorial for a wire and bead bird nest. I decided to use that again as my base idea for this card as it would work perfectly with some of the bird themed dies.

I also used some Martha Stewart paper clay and a silicone bird mold I have to add some more birdy fun to my project. If you're interested you can find the bird nest tutorial HERE.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Sentiment Stamp from Beautiful Day Sentiments

1 comment:

lovecraftingpaper said...

It is so sweet and lovely! Well done!

Mariangela ;-)