Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Aurora Wings Challenge - My Lucky Colours

 

This month over at Aurora Wings Challenges we are playing with ....


 Now I don't have a lucky colour as such but I do have a favourite one - green - in particular lime green. I used Mitzi's gorgeous Spirit of Diamonds with Roses image and added a burst of green. I love green and pink together so pink was the perfect choice to add in to soften the look.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics used - Skin {E11. E00. E000. R24, R20, R11} plus E79, E53, E39, E35, Y21, G29, G24, YG23, YG17, YG00, RV66, RV63, RV55, RV10, RV000, C4, C0

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Debbie, that lime is gorgeous, and with the pink...SWOON worthy for sure! I love seeing the choices. Would have known this was yours without your name. So bright and girly. Love it! xxD

Hello said...

This is just so beautiful Debbie, love the spring green and pale pink it reminds me of the Cherry Blossom in Spring.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

You do make such gorgeous pieces with lime green, Debbie! You love the color and the color loves you! :D I love how fresh and dewy the image looks with vibrant green and soft pink. You really have that special, magical touch with all you do! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration for the new challenge at Aurora Wings. ^_^

Mitzi xxx