Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Aurora Wings Challenge #15

 

This month over at Aurora Wings Challenges we are creating for a........


I chose Mitzi'z gorgeous Moon Goddess because I felt she was ethereal and perfect for a happy bride. I added a more bridal feel with the wide tulle ribbon bow, draping the tails across the image like a veil. The soft, romantic colour palette is reminiscent of my own wedding day - and yes - I CAN remember that long ago - LOL.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin {E13, E11, E04, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus E57, E55, E53, E50, YG67, YG17, YG05, RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00, Gold Spica Pen, Sakura Clear Glitter Pen

3 comments:

Hello said...

I just adore this card Debbie, I love the pretty papers, the embellishments and the design is as always stunning.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Just gorgeous, Debbie! I love that you've chosen a non bridal image and transformed her into a blushing bride. Fabulous coloring and beautiful details. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

You always do such beautiful work, but I can get over how you transformed the Moon Goddess into a lovely bride with your magic wand! The gentle colors are so lovely and classy, and the white tulle bow is so effective for creativing the magical wedding feel. Thank you for your beautiful inspiration for our challenge at Aurora Wings.

Mitzi xxx