Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Sprites Colouring Book Showcase


Today I am bringing you a card made with one of the gorgeous new Christmas Sprites from the NEW Christmas Sprite colouring book by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff, my lovely Boss Lady over at Aurora Wings Challenges. Being on Mitzi's DT meant I got the chance to colour up one of these limited release cuties - they are only available in the colouring book. This little sweetheart is the Holiday Wreath Sprite and she is one of 12 Sprites in the colouring book, 6 of which will be exclusive to the book. 

Keep an eye out at the AW Facebook Group for updates on availability for this gorgeous book.


PLEASE NOTE - I was overseas when the showcase blog post went live to air and didn't have the chance to set my blog before I went so apologies for running late....

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus YG67, YG63, YG25, YG23, YG21, R89, R27, R24, R22, C4, C2, C1, C00, YR24, YR23, Y15, E08, G29, G24

No comments: