Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Photo Inspiration in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using the picture to the left for inspiration. I love the colour palette in this one - it's sort of a sophisticated vintage theme. I also noticed with the muted tones there were touches of green - and with green being my favourite colour my project ended up with more that just a few touches - the joys of being inspired by, but not tied to a concept.
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.  


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E55, E53, E51
Clothes - W7, W5, W3, W2, YG00, YG0000, E59, E39, C4, C2, C0

No comments: