Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Shimmer and Shine in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are adding "Shimmer and Shine" to our creations. I added a layered die cut sentiment over the top of my image and topped it off with a red foiled layer. I also added some shine by giving her ruby earrings and adding a few red rhinestones under the sentiment. The idea for the sentiment over the image came from a card I saw on Pinterest by Theresa Calvird - you can check out her blog HERE.

And you can see I have layered my foiled sentiment on top of a stack of white die cut sentiments for some texture on my CAS card.
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too. 

Sentiment - Time to Celebrate set

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R22
Hair - Y26, Y21, YR24, E29, E25
Clothes - R29, R27, R24, R22, C4, C2, C00, B69, B28, B26, B24, E29, E25, YR24, 100
Background - E43, E40, B000, B0000

No comments: